These editable free printable last day of school signs are perfect to celebrate the end of the school year. Create a memorable end of school year celebration for your child with some cute last day of school photos. Simply edit, download and print.
This post contains affiliate links and we will earn commission if you buy the products through those links. For more information, please read our disclosures here
The end of the school year is a time to celebrate! Whether your child is finishing pre-school, 5th grade, or graduating from high school, there are many fun ways to mark the end of another school year.
One great way to do this is by using free printable last day of school signs. You can customize these editable cute signs to fit your child’s school year.
Free Printable Last Day of School Signs
Make your little last day of school memorable with these Last Day of School Signs. These are such awesome keepsakes for years to come.
Simply download the printables at the end of this blog post, edit the year, and save and print. Once printed you can stick it on a cardboard or even frame it.
If you were able to download these Last Day of School Editable Signs, you will love these free printable first day of school signs.
It’s always exciting for kids when the schools start and parents are able to take their first day of school photos. The last days of school are exciting as well.
Make it equally exciting by using these matching signs for the end of the school year.
How to edit School Sign Printables
Since these printable signs are editable, you should be able to use them year after year, without worrying about downloading another version in the new school year.
You can easily edit out the year, and use it next year as well.
To edit these free printables,
- Download the free printable digital file.
- Open them using Adobe Reader (download your free copy from here if you don’t have it already).
- Click on the blue highlighted area.
- If you can’t see the blue highlighted area, click on the top right hand side where it says “Highlight Existing Fields”.
- Edit the school year.
- Save the file on your computer.
How to print Last Day of School Signs
These free printable signs are in pdf format and are easy to print at home. The finished size of each sign is 8×10 inches you can easily print them on letter-size paper.
Make sure to print on heavy cardstock paper for best results.
Is your child starting Kindergarten, middle school, or 12th Grade?
These cute designs include the following grades:
- First Grade
- Second Grade
- Third Grade
- Fourth Grade
- Fifth Grade
- Sixth Grade
- Seventh Grade
- Eighth Grade
- Ninth Grade
- Tenth Grade
- Eleventh Grade
- Twelfth Grade
- Junior Year
- Senior Year
There is an adorable sign of a Virtual school for distance learning students as well. If taking pictures on the last day of school is a yearly tradition in your household, you are going to love using these Free Printable Signs.
How to Celebrate the End of the School Year
For many kids, the end of the school year marks a time to relax and enjoy some well-deserved summer break.
But there are also plenty of fun ways to celebrate the last day of school. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Have a picnic lunch: Pack up your favorite foods and enjoy a picnic in the park or in your own backyard.
- Make some last day of school printables: Create some fun banners, signs, and other decorations to help dress up your classroom or home.
- Organize a field day: Plan some outdoor games and activities to help everyone blow off some steam.
- Go on a class trip: If you’re in elementary school, visit a nearby museum or take a trip to the zoo.
- If you’re in high school, consider taking a trip to graduation ceremonies at a nearby college or university.
Make sure to take some time to enjoy the last few days of school with your friends and classmates. It sure has been a long year, but it’s finally coming to an end!
What better way to celebrate than by spending it with friends and loved ones?
Last day of school pictures to celebrate the end of the school year
The last day of school is a time to celebrate, and there are plenty of ways to commemorate the occasion.
- One popular tradition is to take the last day of school pictures. Many schools will set up a photo booth where students can have their pictures taken with friends or teammates.
- Other schools encourage students to take selfies with their favorite teachers.
- Whatever the approach, the last day of school pictures provide a fun way to capture memories and celebrate the end of the year.
- Another way to celebrate the last day of school is with the last day of school photo signs.
- These signs can be turned into DIY projects by having students decorate them with their own messages and artwork.
- Alternatively, they can be purchased pre-made from online retailers. Either way, they provide a fun and easy way to add some personality to the last day of school celebration.
Whatever approach you take, the last day of school is a time to be celebrated. Make it special by taking pictures, decorating signs, and enjoying time with friends and classmates.
Note: These printables are for personal use only. You cannot modify, resell or redistribute them. You cannot claim the design as your own.